Sports

WonderPlay BMX 12 In. Kid's Bike for 2-4 Years Old, Bicycle for Girls with Front Basket, EVA Tires with Training Wheels and Coaster Brake, Purple

WonderPlay BMX 12 In. Kid's Bike for 2-4 Years Old, Bicycle for Girls with Front Basket, EVA Tires with Training Wheels and Coaster Brake, Purple

Regular price $48.38 USD
Regular price Sale price $48.38 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Easy To Assemble: 80 percent of the bike has been assembled . you just need to put the rest of the 20 percent parts together. Generally . it will take 30 minutes to finish the whole installment. Durable And Safe: Includes 2 training wheels . Eva tires . cushioned padded seat . hi-tensile steel frame . and fork. Also comes with two durable pedals.

View full details